Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Welcome

Welcome. 

Writing and sharing with others is a passion of my life. For me, the written word is the best way I have found to express myself. It is often how I work through what God is showing me, and hopefully through this process, I have the opportunity to help and encourage others. 


Through this blog, I pray that I will have the opportunity to reach out and share my heart, and that others can be encouraged as they walk this path of life. Many times, when we walk this journey, it is comforting to know that there are others we can share these experiences with, and in that sharing, draw strength and encouragement. I hope through this blog, we will have the opportunity to share some of those experiences together. 

For today, I encourage you to remember that His grace and strength are sufficient, and that He is walking with you today. As Paul reminds us in II Corinthians, God told him, "My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." (II Corinthians 12:9). I encourage you today to rest in his power and grace, for He can see you through. No matter how deep the valley or dark the path, He is walking there with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment